Do you need urgent cash to pay your child’s school fees, to pay rent, fix your car or even to make an investment? RenMoney Microfinance Bank offers loans to individuals to help them go through hard times.
RenMoney has a flexible and convenient repayment system which is flexible and convenient for customers. Customers are able to apply for loans between N50,000 to N2,000,000 payable up to 9 months for new customers.
Also, RenMoney does not require you to open a new account as the loaned cash will be transferred to your existing account. Other features it promises includes, flexible repayment, no collateral needed, no need to wait as loaned cash is paid in 24 hours after verification of documents.
Ren Money Requirements
- Applicant should be between the ages of 22 – 59 years
- The applicant must reside and work in any part of Lagos State, Nigeria
- Applicant must possess a steady source of income that is verifiable.
- They must be a confirm staff in their employment
- Applicant must have a functional current account in any of the commercial banks in Nigeria
- Applications must possess a valid means of Identification – Driver’s License, International Passport, National Identity Card
- Applicant must have done and enabled its BVN
- The applicant will be need to present Utility Bill as proof of location.
- Applicant must not have a history of returned cheques.
- Applicant will be required to have one recent passport (taken in the last 6 months)
How to Apply Renmoney Loans
There are three ways to apply for Loans for RenMoney, it is advisable to use one which is most convenient for you.
- You can submit an online application by logging into their official website https://www.renmoneyng.com/apply/
- You can apply by calling their contact center lines 0700 RENMONEY (0700 7366 6639)
- Visit the RenMoney branch nearest to you
- After successful application, you will receive immediate approval or disapproval.
- Get the necessary documents across to any of their branches for verification.
- When verified, you will receive cash in your preferred bank account in less than 24 hours.
Ren Money Branches
Head Office : 8g, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Surulere : Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere.
Opebi : Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja.
Lagos Island : 50 – 52, Broad Street, Lagos in CSS Bookshop Hourse
Apapa : No. 13, Park Lane, Apapa.
The process is made very easy and simple, but you can reach them through this process in their helpdesk if you encounter any challenges or want to make enquires.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 0700 RENMONEY (0700 7366 6639)
You can also contact them on their social media pages
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/renmoneynigeria/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/renmoneymfb/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/RenMoney
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/renmoney